Sunday, July 31, 2005

Semi Retirment?

For a man who is semi-retired I sure have a lot on my plate. God told me a year ago that the future would be the most influential portion of my ministry. Like many things I have heard from the lord, it was hard to believe at first. I normally ask myself if I were dreaming or making things up. When it comes to hearing God I am never sure until He moves in my life and answers such a word.

For the past ten years following a heart problem and leaving EMI behind I have spent my time in foreign lands raising up people who can continue our healing/discipling ministry in another culture. In 2005 the LifeWay Ministries Board advised me to slow down on international travels and stick around here to support and mentor leaders in the USA. I am doing that and many opportunities to minister locally have arisen.

However, on August 10 I leave for Moscow for two weeks and I need your prayers.

More later.

No comments: