Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Narnia is Here

Karen and I saw The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe this week and I enjoyed it a lot. You can go to Christianity Today Daily Newsletter [ctdirect-html@lists.christianitytoday.com] and get a Bible study on the film as well as read several reviews.

Beware of Free Credit Report.com Fraud

Last year I heard the false and misleading ads of Free Credit Report.com and filled out an e mail application for a free 30 day trial subscription. After discovering that the only thing free about this scam was the name I called and cancelled my subscription.

Despite an advertised money back guarantee, they refused to refund the $79.95 they had illegally taken from my credit card.

Just today I received a notice saying that the FTC had charged them with fraud and is requiring them to send my money back. I called and they said I would be reimbursed "In a few weeks."

Never, ever do business with this company.

No comments: